Tour Nigeria presents “Nigerian Flavours”. An initiative of the Ministry of Information and Culture, this event is a collaboration between NIHOTOUR, NTDC and NTA.
Nigerian Flavours showcases the rich culinary diversity in Nigerian cuisine and delicacies. It focuses attention on Nigeria’s rich and diverse culinary heritage and tradition. This landmark event would hold in the City of Abuja, a safe family oriented, clean, peaceful and fast growing tourism destination; #MyAbujaWeekend.
Highlights of the event include:
- Over 60 food and beverage vendors across the six geopolitical zones
- Musical performances by Nigerian artists.
- Merchandizing opportunities for arts, crafts and fashion
- Safe Children’s games area
- Affordable Farmers market
- Great Comedy
Date: March 17th, 2018
Venue: Harrow Park, Wuse 2, Abuja FCT
Time: 12noon till late
Tickets Price: Online: N1,000, At Venue:N2,000
Points of Sale: WWW.JAMROCKNIGERIA.COM
- Traffic Bar 8 Missouri, off Colorado Close Maitama, Abuja
- Nigerian Tourism Development Corporation Area 1 Garki
- @tournigeria on Fb, Instg, Twitter
- 08097419050, 08033455566